Job Finder


Job Finder recruits Nanny Qualifications  with a minimum of 3 years childcare experience, or 2 years of experience + qualifications. We specialise in providing the highest standard of childcarers.

The most recognised courses, schools and training our Nannies attend are:

The Council for Award in Childcare and Education. They are a specialist body that develops courses and qualifications in child care. CACHE Level 2: Certificate in Childcare and Education (CCE) – a one-year full-time or two-year part-time course for students wanting to be child care assistants. Having gained the Certificate, you may progress to other qualifications. CACHE Level 3: this is a two-year full-time or three-year part-time course, it covers health, safety, nutrition and educational play for ages up to seven. Around 60% of student’s time is spent in college and the remaining 40% is spent with different age children on placements in homes, day nurseries, hospitals and junior schools.

(Level 2 and level 3) CHILDREN’S CARE, LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT. Professional Practice – students will work with a range of children aged 0-8 in a variety of settings e.g. Private Nursery, Primary School, Special School. Taught units of work – units of work cover a variety of areas e.g. Understanding Children’s Development, Keeping Children Safe, Children’s Learning Activities and Play, Communication with Children and Adults.

An NNEB diploma in nursery nursing indicates the holder undertook a full time 2-year course covering the ages of 0-7. It gives student’s hands on experience in addition to the academic course which covers the physical, social, educational, intellectual and emotional needs of different ages. Other areas of study include health and hygiene, play and first aid.

(Level 2, level 3 and level 4) The NVQ (National Vocational Qualification) is a government initiative to give people with experience but no formal qualification the opportunity to get a recognised qualification. This is not an academic qualification but based on practical experience in the work place. NVQ’s are assessed within the workplace where students have to prove that they have achieved a certain level of competence and capability.

The Montessori Method is an internationally renowned qualification. It is a method and philosophy that gives much more individual attention to the child and his/her needs and encourages him/her to develop at his or her own pace. It is a holistic curriculum that aims to develop the child socially, intellectually, physically and emotionally. In order to graduate as a Montessori teacher, you will need a minimum of a college degree and a year’s student teaching under supervision.

MNT Training are independent training providers of accredited courses for child-carers including Nannies and Maternity Nurses and are regarded by many as the UK specialists in training for Maternity Nurses. Most of the courses are accredited either by CACHE, OCN OTC or the PFAA (Paediatric First Aid Association).

The Norland Diploma is what makes Norland graduates of the Norland College unique and highly sought after, as they really learn how to use childcare knowledge in a practical way. Students must successfully complete a certificate in all 3 practical lectures, obtain food hygiene and first aid certificates and successfully complete each of their practical placements and their probationary post.

The Chiltern College is renowned for its high quality unique childcare training.

The Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) is a one-year course in England, Wales and Northern Ireland for undergraduate degree holders that allows them to train to be a teacher.

Teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL) refers to teaching English to students whose first language is not English. TEFL teachers may be native or non-native speakers of English.

Qualified teacher status (QTS) is the accreditation that enables you to teach in statemaintained and special schools in England and Wales. To achieve this award, you need to complete a period of initial teacher training (ITT), which will enable you to meet the professional standards.

Clients Registration

To find a job

For more information, please contact us

Please remember all of our returning clients qualify for a 10% discount on permanent fees on all of our services as well as on-going support after placement and a 3 months free replacement guarantee

Translate »